Wed, 14 March 2012
The yearly Game Developers Conference has come and gone, and while Scott and I sadly missed the event proper, we did keep our hear to the ground. This week on the podcast, we discuss some highlights that caught our attention. Join us as we touch upon Valve's approach to Portal 2, mobile pricing models, the problem with DRM, and the "mind your own business" mentality.
- Run time: 38 min 42 sec
- "Witcher developer CD Projekt Red abandons DRM for future releases," by Eric Caoili via Gamasutra
- "GDC 2012: 'Don't underprice your mobile product' - Cave COO," by Kris Graft via Gamasutra
- "GDC 2012: Humor, meaning, cooperation and ambition: the microtalks," by Leigh Alexander via Gamasutra
- "GDC 2012: Portal 2: Making a sequel to a 'perfect' game," by Tom Curtis via Gamasutra
- Music provided by Brad Sucks