A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....Jorge and I recorded a podcast about Star Wars. Inspired by the recent announcement that the Bioware-developed MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic would indeed be released this year, we discuss our expectations and the nature of Star Wars video games in general. We've flown from one end of this galaxy to the other, and we've seen a lot of strange stuff, but finding a great Star Wars game is rare and precious thing. Many Bothans died to bring us this podcast, so make it worth their sacrifice by sharing your thoughts in the comments!
- Will Star Wars: The Old Republic become more fun than you can possibly imagine, or will it cause a great disturbance in the Force?
- What are your favorite Star Wars video games and what elements of the universe do the depict?
- Which lesser known characters or themes would you like to see in a Star Wars game?
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 39 min 32 sec
- "Star Wars: The Old Republic Launching Dec. 20, starts at $15 per month," via Joystiq
- Wikipedia's list of Star Wars games
- Music provided by Brad Sucks
Direct download: EXP_Podcast_142_swtor.mp3
-- posted at: 10:00am PST