This week, Jorge and I are happy to welcome Peter Brinson to the show. Peter was one of the lead designers on The Cat and the Coup, a independent game about the 1953 CIA-orchestrated Iranian coup. After talking about The Cat and the Coup on a previous show, we thought it would be a great idea to have Peter on to learn more about the game's inception as well as his approach to incorporating history, art, and design in creating a documentary game. As we said before, we highly recommend the game. Thanks again to Peter for taking the time to chat with us and thanks also to everyone listening. We hope you enjoy the show!
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 53 min 47 sec
- You can download The Cat and the Coup for free and learn more about its subject matter on the official website: http://www.thecatandthecoup.com/ The game is also available on Steam.
- La Maison en Petits Cubes
- The Power of Nightmares
- Music provided by Brad Sucks
Direct download: indiecast_5_peter_brinson.mp3
-- posted at: 12:04pm PST