The Sony network has returned, but has our faith in the company? What happens to brand loyalty when the going gets tough? This week, inspired by the Gamers With Jobs podcast, Scott and I discuss our own loyalties to corporations and developers, the Sony hacking debacle, and the meaning within these illusory relationships.
Some discussion starters:
- Where do your brand loyalties lie?
- How, if at all, has Sony's recent troubles altered your relationship with the company?
To listen to the podcast:
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes here. Additionally, here is the stand-alone feed.
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Run time: 32 min 31 sec
- "GWJ Conference Call Episode 239," via Gamers With Jobs
- Music provided by Brad Sucks
Direct download: EXP_Podcast_128_-_Pledging_Brand_Fealty.mp3
-- posted at: 11:30pm PDT