Wed, 23 April 2014
Blame it on the war economy, blame it on the nanomachines, or blame it on our secret admiration of mullets; the bottom line is that Jorge and I found ourselves sneaking through Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes. It's a fascinating game in both positive and negative ways and we take the opportunity to think about Ground Zeroes and what it says about the series as a whole. Topics discussed include bullet time, the harlem globetrotters, and foot textures; all things that Hideo Kojima undoubtedly has strong opinions about. As always, we're looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments!
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes
- Find the show on Stitcher
- Here's the show's stand-alone feed
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Runtime: 46 min 01 sec
- Music by: Brad Sucks