Wed, 3 July 2013
Nothing says "summer fun" like a bleak journey through a ruined society whose inhabitants are more deadly than the monsters that caused their original downfall! This week, Jorge and I talk about The Last of Us. There's a lot to talk about: stealth mechanics, family dynamics, and doomsday preppers all make appearances. As always, we'll give a spoiler warning when we dive into specific plot points. For those of you who have faced the fungal apocalypse and lived to tell the tale, feel free to jump into the comments with your thoughts!
- Subscribe to the EXP Podcast via iTunes
- Find the show on Stitcher
- Here's the show's stand-alone feed
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Runtime: 1 hr 1 min 19 sec
- Music by: Brad Sucks