Wed, 24 October 2012
This week we have the pleasure of welcoming Nels Anderson back the podcast. You may know him from one of his many appearances on the podcast...but it's much more likely you know him as the lead designer of this year's breakout hit, Mark of the Ninja! Design philosophy, player choices, and teleportation: we cover a huge array of topics and have a great time doing so. We hope you enjoy it and, as always, thanks for listening!
To listen to the podcast:
- Listen to the podcast in your browser by left-clicking here. Or, right-click and select "save as link" to download the show in MP3 format.
- Subscribe to this podcast and EXP's written content with the RSS link on the right.
- Runtime: 01 hr 03 min 34 sec
- "The Long Road From Ninja to Mark of the Ninja," by Patrick Klepek, via Giant Bomb
- "The Stealth Letters," via Rock Paper Shotgun
- Music provided by Brad Sucks